Basic Rental Rate Sheet
Evening Rental, Monday through Thursday*
- Theater 1 (seats 95): $850 for up to 3 hours
- Theater 2 (seats 75): $750 for up to 3 hours
- Theater 3 (seats 50): $550 for up to 3 hours
*Evening rentals on weekends are generally unavailable except as part of a full-week rental
Daytime Rental, Monday through Friday*
- All Theaters: $300 for up to 3 hours
*Daytime rentals on Saturdays and Sundays are generally unavailable except as part of a full-week rental
Weekly Rental (“Four-Wall”) Rate
- Theater 1 (seats 95): $7,500
- Theater 2 (seats 75): $6,500
- Theater 3 (seats 50): $5,500
- 75 person capacity: $550 for up to 3 hours
- We require full payment of the rental fee prior the event to secure the engagement.
- Catering for events may be arranged at additional cost.
- Rental fees include the costs of projectionist and concessions staff, as well as use of 35mm, Blu-Ray, DVD and DCP digital format playback equipment. Additional fees may apply or the rental of video playback equipment for other formats. Microphones and directors chairs will be supplied as needed at no additional cost.
- Discounts may apply for the rental of multiple theaters and are arranged on a case-by-case basis.
- West End Cinema strongly recommends that films and videos are sent to the theater as early as possible so we can do a tech screening prior to your event.
All inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-419-3456